Friday, October 3, 2008

Making Relationships Work

Here a few key steps I heard recently about how to make a relationship work. I wanted to post them here so I could reference them from time to time.
  • Recognize and respect your differences.
  • Talk to each other.
  • Be respectful.
  • Reinforce the positives and minimize the negatives.
  • Don't blame.
  • Be honest with each other.
  • See things from each other person's perspective.
  • Don't judge.
  • Spend time together.
  • Have fun with each other.

1 comment:

Unknown said...


I am really happy that dr.marnish reunited i and my lover back. dr.marnish@yahoocom is a rare spell caster to find and I’m glad that I met him on time to help me bring back my lover. I’ll be forever thankful.” if you need his help too you can call him +15036626930 dr.marnish based in united state
Rebecca Kemaya